It's hard to believe that March is already over and done with.
I remember when I moved to Raleigh and Ashley and Sam would talk about how the Spring would be here before we knew it. I felt like it would never come. But here we are! A month and two weeks left together and I feel like the best is still yet to come (and that's saying a lot, because we've definitely had some of the best).
Here are some of my highlights from March:
- Watching the Bachelor and especially the finale with all of the Fellows (mhmmm, boys too) over at Ashley and Sam's. It became our ritual, and we were so sad to see it go. Especially because JoJo didn't win, but that's another issue for another time.
- Buying a wedding dress. So I meant to make a blog post in February... sorry Ash... because something crazy happened! I got engaged!!! A huge part of March has been planning my wedding. The first weekend of March my mom and sister came to town and we found my wedding dress. Pure joy.
- Mid-year reviews. This was scary in theory, but simply encouraging and uplifting in reality. I don't want to give too much away, but if you're reading this as a prospective Fellow, you have something to look forward to.
- All-fellows Roundtable. Fellows from the past joined us at roundtable for fellowship and a discussion on systemic racism (boom)! They also shared advice and prayed for us as we finish up our year and move on to the next thing.
- Farmer Mary. Katie found a "farm" where we could go and pet an assortment of cute farm animals. Only it wasn't really a farm. It was more of a junkyard meets backyard. But it was magical.
Here's to the rest of Spring!